Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
Our action plan to look after our guests, staff and supplier’s health and safety.
As it has always been, the safety and security of our guests and team members remains the highest priority at Urban Rest Apartments. We have taken every step possible we can to ensure the travel safety of our guests and provide maximum flexibility as the situation around novel coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve.
Some of the steps we have taken to ensure the continued safety of our guests include:
- All staff members having undergone the Government prescribed COVID-19 training in Infection Control
- Extra disinfection of top 10 high touch areas in guest rooms including light switches, door handles and TV remote controls
- Minimum period of 24 hours between guests in each property
- Replacement and laundering of decorative cushion covers between all guests
- Sanitisation training for housekeeping staff
- Guest-accessible disinfecting wipes and hand sanitiser in all properties
- Increased emphasis on contactless check-in and check-out
- Enhanced Team Member safety and well-being with personal protective equipment and training for any staff required to enter a property during a guest’s stay.
We hope these added precautions give you a little extra peace of mind during your time away from home. If you have any questions before you travel, please use the following resources: